Together with the CCT, the MCP is co-developing a partnership-based toolkit for public-private sector transport-oriented development.
- CCT is conducting its baseline assessment which includes review of current and future uses of the various layers including infrastructure, environmental, economic and facilities structuring elements
- Expansion of the airport passenger and freight capacity, and mixed use development along Symphony Way and connections of the BDIZ to Swartklip
- Coordination of knowledge, assumptions, and plans is required of the multiple consultants working on transport planning, land use planning, economic studies, and housing plans for CCT and WCG.
- Service providers have been appointed to investigate property market conditions and recommend land use planning at three new stations.
- Utilisation of the township economies toolkit produced by the MCP